Hairtime Salon - Ultimate H-airtime Salon

Toronto, Ontario 1 comment

The woman who runs this salon is a complete fraud and destroyed my hair. She was selling coupons for Keratin treatments, I was *** enough to buy this and she ended up putting a chemical relaxer on my beatiful blond hair completely destroying it!

When I called to complain she told me my hair was to over processed and thats why it didnt take the Keratin treatment, trying to bully and intimdate me. Imagine that... hair to damaged for a deep conditioning treatment! When I looked into it more I found out what really happened.

The whole time she did my hair she talked about how freakin wonderful she is. I am going to have to get all my hair cut off and start over. How embaressing! Her salon is a PIG STY!!! I wouldnt send my worst enemy here! This place is a complete dump and this woman has no integrity what so ever!!

Comments

What you actually get is the "Surface Protein Smoothing Treatment" which I'm not really sure is the same as a "Keratin Blow out"...but she explains all of that at the beginning.

For $200 I got a somewhat improvement in my hair...I could possibly get away with not straightening. What I got is a manageable wave in the top layer of my layered hair...the undearneath layers are perfectly straight(my hair isnt very wavy to begin with...and definitely isn't curly so shouldn't have been an issue to get straight).

I paid 100 for the groupon and then an additional 78$ for the hair products recommended to upkeep it.

All in all...it's ok... not as straight as I would have imagined it would be or was lead to beleive it would be... and nothing I would ever pay that kind of money for again (since I'll still be forced to straighten the top layer)but it left me with hair that I could wash and blow dry and go out with.

The woman who does it is very nice...super friendly and funny. Nothing against her... just the product didnt live up to my expectations.